Thursday, July 01, 2010

Okay, I'm going to post this now because if I don't in a year I'll be silently cursing myself.

Ahem. FUTURE AMBER! This is how you knitted your bunnies!

CO 24
Knit in round till 30in long

Ears:

CO 1
Inc
Inc, Knit to end
Repeat till you have 7 stitches

Inc, Knit till last 3, dec, knit
Knit
Repeat till 60in long

Knit, dec, knit, dec, knit
dec, dec, knit
knit
Cast off

THERE. That's how you made the bunnies. Also you need to remember to bring on your vacation:

Your Hairbrush
Chargers for your Phone, iPod, GPS
Laptop
At least one knitting project
A camera which I hope you bought at Christmas or else I'll be sad
Make-up + one nice outfit
Face wash stuff
Much needed Pills
Spare Glasses
Pillow (good idea, Dad)
The Cold Food bag to bring the cake home in
And travel-sized: Toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, soap, and deodorant.

Okay, I'm off to go start the Gay* Mummy book. By this time next year Future Amber should be a millionaire!













*Not gay is in bad or stupid. This Mummy has sex with other male Mummies and there is nothing wrong with that. I only want the Mummy's happiness.

No comments: